Hi there pretty people!
(all images from google)
1. Elizabeth Arden Eye Fix Primer/£20 - b e a utiful! Review can be found here.
2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation/£8.99 - this is brilliant, perfect amount of dewiness without looking greasy!
3. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara/£7.99 - I have used this for years and won't be changing any time soon.
4. Topshop Lipstick in Beguiled £8 - I wear this lipstick most days, perfect dark in a creamy texture.
5. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner/£3.99 - I love all the colours, officially obsessed!
6. Korres Lip Butter Rose/around £6 - the best lip product. Review can be found here.
7. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder/£3.99 - I wasn't really getting the hype when I first started using this product but now that i've changed brushes, I am so in love!
8.Mac Mineralise Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus/£21 - I use this everyday for contour & have done for ages, won't be changing any time soon!
9. Sleek Eyeshadows Palette/£7.99 - bought a few recently, after neglecting my older ones (can see in this haul) & i'm really enjoying them!
As you can see i've really been loving the high street for make up products atm, especially Rimmel and Maybelline! Let me know what your favourite products are wether it's high street or high end, I love reading other people's favourites!
Thanks for reading.